A workshop for authors and illustrators interested in creating picture books and getting their careers started.
May 13th, 10am - 12pm
Only 20 seats!
This workshop is perfect for:
- Beginning authors and illustrators.
- People who want to explore the world of picture books.
The teachers, Diana and Charlotte, are published illustrators and experienced educators.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn about the anatomy of picture books.
- Explore the basics and process of picture book craft (from manuscript to submission).
- You'll start working on your own picture book idea and get feedback.
- Get tips on how to jump-start your picture book career.
- A sketchbook/notebook.
- A pencil/drawing tools.
- Your creativity!