A workshop for authors and illustrators who want to flesh out their picture book ideas.
May 13th, 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Only 20 seats!
This workshop is perfect for:
- Authors and illustrators who want to flesh out their picture book ideas.
- People who have taken our “Anatomy of a Picture Book” workshop and want to continue developing their picture book craft.
- People who want to learn about storyboarding and crafting picture book dummies.
The teachers, Diana and Charlotte, are published illustrators and experienced educators.
In this workshop, you will:
- Share and improve your picture book idea with constructive feedback.
- Storyboard your picture book idea while learning about the storyboarding process.
- Begin creating a dummy for your picture book (which you can take with you and finish at home).
- Get tips on how to jump-start your picture book career.
- A picture book idea (or a manuscript if you have it).
- A sketchbook/notebook.
- A pencil/drawing tools.
- Your creativity!